These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Creamy Peach & Honey Popsicles
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>A sweet and healthy popsicle recipe that uses local fruit and honey! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!</p>Source: https://cookieandkate.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place peach wedges on a lined baking sheet in one layer and roast for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the yogurt, 1/4 cup honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. Place the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once the peaches have cooled, add them to the yogurt mixture and fold them in.
- Scoop the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, run the popsicle mold under warm water until the popsicle can be removed.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings