These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
TatSoi with Optional Apples, Orange, Avacado
<p>“Wonderful TatSoi salad made with tatsoi, your favorite dressing and add one or more of the following: avacados, oranges, apples, nuts, beets, mushrooms, etc”.</p> <p>Options for a delicious salad: <br /> Choose only 1:<br /> A large apple, or<br /> A large avacado, or <br /> A large orange, or<br /> 2 large cooked beets<br /> (Pick one from the above list and cut up into small pieces)<br /> add 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts (opt if you like) <br /> and/or<br /> 1/4 cup mushrooms chopped</p>Source: Rose Creek Farms http://rosecreekfarms.com/recipes.htm (Entered by Pamela Johnson) (Entered by Pamela Klein)
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash the TatSoi mustard leaves carefully, chop leaves into pieces, and leave to drain.
- Choose only one combination: Apples and nuts (washed and chopped). Oranges and nuts(washed and chopped). Avacados and (opt) mushrooms(washed and chopped).
- Add your favorite dressing.
- Add cracked pepper if desired.
- Mix together and serve immediately
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings