These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>Step outside the potato box and try some creative home-made chips.</p>Source: inspiralized.com (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Serves: as many as you want
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice rutabaga or turnips paperthin using knife, a mandoline, a Spiralizer or vegetable peeler.
- In a bowl, toss the chips with olive oil and mix to coat thoroughly.
- Spread the chips out on the pan and season generously with salt and pepper. Evenly season with the chili powder..
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning over once halfway through.
- Serve with hummus!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings