These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Italian Goat Skillet Dinner
<p>Great for a Week Night meal.</p>Source: Grass Fed Goat Meat (Entered by Gaylene Carson)
Serves: Serves 4
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add one pound of Ground Goat along with seasonings.
- Break up Goat Meat with a wooden spoon, browning it until cooked through and any liquid has cooked away, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Veggies and cook until just tender and heated through.
- Serve over Pasta and Enjoy!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings