These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Paleo Chicken Nuggets
<p>Make delicious homemade chicken nuggets that are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and junk free in less than 30 minutes. This recipe also includes a quick recipe for a yummy homemade sweet-n-sour dipping sauce!</p>Source: Jamie Koonce (Entered by Jamie Koonce)
Serves: makes four servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT for the coconut flour, sesame seeds, and coconut oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Place coconut flour and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl.
- Make 16 nugget-sized balls with the meat mixture and place each nugget in coconut flour/sesame seed mixture. (Lightly dust each nugget with the mixture.)
- Place each nugget in the skillet and press down gently with a spatula to flatten each ball into a nugget shape.
- Cook on both sides for 5 - 7 minutes or until done.
- Mix together 1/4 cup coconut aminos, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, and 1 tsp local raw honey for dipping sauce.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings