These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>I love this salad , especially in the colder months. I use more root veggies.</p>Source: My own concoction ! (Entered by Marantha Blackwell)
Serves: Feeds one person ( if that's all you eat) or many at a potluck.
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut Kale into ribbons using scissors Place in bowl.
- Squeeze lemon onto Kale and lightly massage i
- Add in rest of vegetables after chopping and/ or grating.
- Add in olive oil , braggs, and cider vinegar. Mix it all together
- Add tomatoes last
- Add seasonings as you desire. Also, grated Ginger is really good and warming in this salad along with a pinch of cayenne. I add lots of chopped garlic too! Enjoy!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings