These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Spinach And Oven-Roasted Tomato Omelet
From Stones River Market
<p>Another new recipe from Yummly showcasing products from the Market.</p>Source: Yummly and Food Republic (http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Spinach-and-oven-roasted-tomato-omelet-306176) (Entered by John Erdmann)
Serves: Serves 2
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Saute the spinach for 2-3 minutes, or until wilted, then add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Using a spatula, spread the vegetables evenly over the surface of the pan.
- Pour in beaten eggs and shake pan to distribute evenly.
- When bottom is set, about 2 minutes, loosen the omelet from the pan to prevent sticking. Sprinkle the feta cheese evenly on one side, then flip the other side over to cover completely. Cook until golden brown, then flip the omelet and cook for a minute on the other side.
- Cut omelet in half using a plastic spatula, transfer to two plates and serve hot.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings