These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Cauliflower BBQ bites
<p>Amazing things you can do with cauliflower. I am slowly becoming a fan.</p>Source: http://plantbasedonabudget.com/recipe/bbq-cauliflower-bites/ (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Step by Step Instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 450f.
- Cut cauliflower into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide, and 2 -3 inches long.
- Mix flour, non dairy milk, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, brown sugar, and liquid smoke together in a bowl.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in flour mixture, making sure to coat the entire piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a non stick baking sheet, or sheet coated with cooking spray
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, heat BBQ sauce in a sauce pan.
- Remove cauliflower pieces from oven and dip in BBQ sauce. Place pieces back on baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, and enjoy!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings