These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Peach Cobbler Wedges
<p>I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea! Snack-able cobbler that can go on any breakfast-in-a-bowl._</p>Source: Adapted from: http://graincrazy.blogspot.com/2014/08/baked-peach-wedges.html (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk flax and hot water together, then add milk and mix. Set aside.
- Put all the dry ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until there are just small crumbs. Put in small bowl.
- Cut peaches into large wedges so they are about 1 inch thick. Dip them into the flax mixture and then roll them in the crumb mixture. Place them on a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Bake about 30-35 minutes or until fork tender, not mushy.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, cashew cream, or alone.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings