These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Roasted Potatoes with Spinach
<p>Tired of basic roasted potatoes? Spice it up a bit with this delicious super food that will make your body, and taste buds, smile! This dish can be made with the fresh veggies from the Conway Regional online Farmers Market. Enjoy! <br /> Prep Time: 10 minutes<br /> Cook Time: 30 minutes</p>Source: Conway Regional Health System Culinary Wellness Team (Entered by Conway Regional)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Placed diced potatoes in a single layer in a ceramic baking dish.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook until golden in color. Stir in rosemary.
- Pour over potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast uncovered for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Remove and toss in spinach leaves. Return to the over for 1-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings