These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Chocolate Lover's Zucchini Cake/Muffins
<p>“Hey all you chocolate lovers and chocoholics, this chocolate lover’s zucchini cake (muffins) is definitely for you, and truly a chocolate lover’s dream!”</p>Source: http://www.greatgrubdelicioustreats.com/chocolate-lovers-zucchini-cake/ (Entered by Steve & Carissa Lunk)
Serves: 8-10 slices or 18 regular muffins
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan (or muffin tins).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, oil and eggs together until creamy. Add in vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a smaller bowl, stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt together with a small whisk just to blend everything together.
- Add flour mixture in with the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix well. Slowly mix in the milk. After everything is well combined, stir in zucchini.
- Pour into bundt pan (or fill each muffin cups 3/4 full). Bake for approximately 60 minutes for cake or 23 minutes for muffins. Cake will be done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. *Check cake at 50-55 minutes.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings