These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
From Conway, AR
<p>A yummy, healthy take on a wonderful comfort food!</p>Source: Steve Lunk (Entered by Steve & Carissa Lunk)
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut stem end off of the spaghetti squash. Then cut spaghetti squash in half (long ways). Using a spoon, scrape out the seeds and stringy bits.
- Spray the flesh (cut side) of each squash with cooking spray or coat with oil of choice. Place each squash half cut side down on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until poked with a fork tender.
- Remove from oven. Using an oven mitt to hold squash, use a fork to fluff the flesh from the rind.
- To each squash half, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp Beaverfork Blend, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and add 2 Tbls heavy cream. Stir slightly with a fork.
- Bake flesh side up @ 350 degrees F for 10 more minutes. Let set for 5 minutes before eating. ENJOY!!!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings