These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Easy Weeknight Bowtie Pasta
From Greener Acres Farm
<p>Easy enough for a busy weeknight. Filling and healthy.<br /> You can also find the recipe for our own homemade Italian seasoning in our Recipe section.</p>Source: http://www.yummly.co/#recipe/Easy-Weeknight-Bowtie-Pasta-1231486 (Entered by Cathie Dibert)
Serves: 5 servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat; season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and onion and cook until spinach is wilted and onion is tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute for 30 more seconds.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese and heat through.
- Last, add the cooked and drained pasta.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings