These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Bacon Garlic Chicken Breasts
From Miami County Locally Grown
<p>This recipe from the King family is super simple, only calls for a handful of ingredients, and it’s delicious!</p>Source: Ivy King (Entered by Erin Harris)
Serves: 3-4 people
2 Chicken Breasts
2/3 cup Brown or Maple Sugar
2 Tbsp Garlic, freshly minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
dash cayenne pepper (optional)
8 slices Bacon
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Step by Step Instructions
- Mix together brown sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne (optional) in a small mixing bowl.
- Cut chicken breast tenders from chicken breast.
- Coat each piece of chicken in brown sugar mixture and wrap with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Lay in baking dish with at least 2 inch sides.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook at 375 for about 30 to 35 mins or until chicken and bacon are cooked through. Serve with pasta from 6635 StudeBaker, or rice, and enjoy!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings