These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Vegan Thai Green Curry
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>This nutrient rich meal can be enjoyed by itself or served over rice or noodles. Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!</p>Source: www.noracooks.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
Step by Step Instructions
- Prepare the vegetables and let your rice be cooking if you choose to use it.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for about 30 seconds more.
- Add the squash or sweet potato, the bell pepper, zucchini, and curry paste. Cook them for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring them together throughout. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/2 a cup of the coconut milk together and add the mixture to the skillet. Add the remaining coconut milk, the cauliflower, broccoli, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir them together
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the spinach and peas, you can thin the mixture with water if you feel it is too thick.
- Can be enjoyed as it is, or served over rice or noodles. Garnish with lime wedges, basil, cilantro, and/or cashews if desired.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings