These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Classic Egg Hair Conditioner
<p>Using fresh eggs to nourish and condition your hair is a classic beauty treatment — you may remember your grandmother doing this! The protein and lecithin contained in eggs keep your hair soft and smooth. (Yield: 3 ounces)</p>Source: "EcoBeauty -- Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends" author Janice Cox as sen on StyleList AOl (Entered by Donna Putney)
Serves: one treatment: 3 ounces
Step by Step Instructions
- Mix together all ingredients and stir well.
- Shampoo and condition as usual and massage the conditioner into your hair.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm, but not hot, water.
- Follow with a cool rinse and style as usual.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings