These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From McMinnville Locally Grown
<p>J.B. loves this recipe that our friend, Beth Brown, shared from her Weight Watcher’s magazine. And it’s only 126 calories!</p>Source: Weight Watcher's Magazine (Entered by Ann Brown)
Serves: 6 servings
6 slices Canadian Bacon (1 oz each)
2 tbsp Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
3/4 tsp hot sauce
6 each eggs (extra large)
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray and place 1 Canadian Bacon slice in each muffin cup.
- Top evenly with cheese and hot sauce.
- Crack 1 egg over hot sauce in each muffin cup; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until set. Serve on 1/2 English muffin, if desired).
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings