These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Italian Sausage Rigatoni
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>A wonderful pasta dish that’s easy to make! Filled with sausage, rigatoni, red peppers, parsley and more! It will definitely make your mouth water!</p>Source: Johnsonville kitchen (Entered by Maggie Bolsius)
Serves: A perfect family meal
Step by Step Instructions
- Cook sausage and then cook pasta. keep warm
- In a large pan place the olive oil and garlic, then saute it lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers-cook until crisp-tender
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until it becomes warm. Mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley, serve warm.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings