These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Dothan, Alabama
<p>Simple, quick and delicious.</p>Source: ThePioneerWoman.com/cooking (Entered by Amanda Mueller)
Serves: 6 - 8
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut tops off carrots. Cut carrots in uniform size by splitting down the middle.
- Lay carrots out on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat
- Pinch Thyme leaves off sprigs...pinch near top of stem and pull backwards. Season carrots.
- Roast for 35 - 40 minutes
- Garnish with fresh, chopped green onions
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings