These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
From Old99Farm Market
<p>Great side dish or snack!</p>Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/zucchini-parmesan-crisps-recipe/index.html (Entered by Kelly Graham)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25-30 minutes. Remove with a spatula.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings